Tuesday, October 19, 2004

MARC ANTONY ENDORSES BUSH

Marc Antony Posted by Hello

Friends, Liberals and Countrymen...
Lend me your ears
I come not to bury Bush
But to praise him!

I see the horror upon thy countenance
And the crazed accusations upon thy lips
Was it not he that cried "HAVOC!"
And let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth;
With carrion men, groaning for burial?

The evil that men do, doth come after them
Yea, a man may run but he cannot hide.
Alas, but good is most oft interred with their bones.
Therefore let history speak for itself.

The noble Kerry hath told you Bush is ambitious.
If this is so, it is a grievous fault,
And grievously Bush must answer for it.
Here, now, under leave of Kerry and the Left.
For Kerry is an honorable man, is he not?
As all the Liberals are honorable men.

Yet, I have come to speak of Bush.
He is our friend... faithful and just.
But Kerry says he is ambitious,
And Kerry is an honorable man, is he not?

Bush hath freed many captives
And sought our coffers to fill,
Doth this in Bush seem ambitious?
When the hurt have cried, Bush hath wept.
Would not ambition be made of sterner stuff?
Yet Kerry says Bush has ambition;
And Kerry is an honorable man, is he not?

You all did see in the Forum of Debates
That thrice Bush could have attacked this honor.
Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition?
Yet Kerry says he is ambitious;
And surely he is an honorable man, is he not?

I speak not to disprove what Kerry spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love Bush once, not without cause.
What forces of passion cause ye to curse him now?
O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason! Bear with me.
My heart despairs over the coffin thou prepareth for Bush.
I must pause till it come back to me...

Bwaaahahahahahaha
Work now O Mischief, thou art afoot,
Take thou what course thou wilt

My humblest apologies to the Master Wordsmith

#####################

This effort was written for a blogburst (Heros for Bush) being ran by The Truth Laid Bear

You have a right to your own opinions - You do not have a right to your own facts!