Monday, November 01, 2004

NBC EDITS TRANSCRIPT TO COVER FOR KERRY

***
CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS has discovered that the transcript of Brokejaw's interview with Kerry in which he inadvertently admitted to not releasing his military records has been altered leaving out Kerry's admission.

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

I posted earlier about this as quoted by Federalist Patriot but I also copied and saved the entire transript as originally posted.

Although Kerry and his camp has denied it repeatedly Kerry DID admit that he had not released his records...
Brokaw: "Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do."

Kerry:
"That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from."
I asked Mr. Brokejaw WHY he didn't walk through that mile-wide opening Kerry had left for him and ask Mr. Kerry why he had NOT released his records. I guess that question has been answered quite plainly, so I now have a question for NBC...

WHY do you feel you have the obligation and right to cover for Kerry and try to help him get elected? Does that not make NBC the media branch of the DNC?

You have a right to your own opinions - You do not have a right to your own facts!