Saturday, August 06, 2005

STRESSED OUT SIGGIES

Ever have one of those days? Ever have one of those lives?

Others seem to feel like that too... I picked up from ONE FOR THE ROAD...

1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unscrew you.
2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
3. Well this day was a total waste of makeup.
4. Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.
5. Do I look like a people person?
6. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.
7. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
8. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
9. Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senselessacts of self-control?
10. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
11. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
12. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
13. Stress is what you have when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't gone to sleep yet.
14. Back off!! You're standing on my aura.
15. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
16. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
17. Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
18. Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.
19. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
20. You look like shit. Is that the style now?
21. Earth is full. Go home.
22. Aw, did I step on your poor little itty bitty ego?
23. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
24. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
25. If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.
26. Look in my eyes...do you see one ounce of gives-a-shit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

I was contemplating the meaning of life, reality, balance, harmony and the universe... then decided, what the heck do I need to know that for?

There is a fine line between the sane and the insane. I walk that line. Come walk with me.
Welcome to my life; where insanity runs amok, the mindless create havoc, the feeble speak strongly and yet, against all odds, we continue to press on...

Some days I laugh, some I cry, other days I just prefer to cackle manically

This life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been an actual life, you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where to go.

98% of the population is asleep. The other 2% of us are staring around in complete amazement, abject terror, or both.

Ever had Deja Fu: That feeling that somehow, somewhere, you've been kicked in the head like this before.

Everyone seems to think I'm psychotic.. except for my friends deep inside the earth.

I'm really not crazy; I'm just a sane person trapped in the body of a lunatic.

Couldn't go to work today. My voices told me to stay home and clean the guns.

Please grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to know where to hide the bodies of the idiots I had to kill today.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either.. Just leave me the hell alone.

DISCLAIMER: ALL opinions from WordWizard tonight are solely those of some 12-year-old hacker who has cracked my password and are not those of myself, my employer or any other litigable organization with which WWW is connected.

You have a right to your own opinions - You do not have a right to your own facts!